The Guest Service gang all got together for supper. We ate at Red Lobster...never thought about taking my camera (sound familiar) till Cindy pulled hers out. She took one picture and the battery went dead (sound even more familiar) I had my cell phone so took pictures with it...not bad pictures, a little fuzzy because I can’t seem to hold the phone without moving it.


Love her smile.

We all started out with salads.

Good Food..every one ordered something different.

Anita (talking) and Linda (eating).

Karen and Jackie

Good times, good food, good friends.

Karen, she has an awesome sense of twisted humor and looks so innocent.

Cindy and Anita.

K. and J. again.

Anita pointing at the zebra skin on my phone.
We plan on trying to get together once a month to catch up with everything in our lives. We have become good friends working together...I miss seeing everyone on a weekly biases L Next time maybe I will remember to bring my camera with a full charged battery…

No comments:
Post a Comment