I suppose the obvious answer to that is yes. The weather is getting cooler, almost all the leaves have turned and are starting to fall attesting to the truth of it. It is just very hard to believe that the holiday season is upon us again.
I must say that the second half of this year has flown by much faster than the first. I am really looking forward to the holidays this year. The last few year I feel like I missed out, because of my work. This is the first year in a long time that I can honestly say I am looking forward to them. But at the same time it will be a tough time. It will be the first Christmas since Ryan passed away....the first are always the hardest.
I am so looking forward to the New Year...this year was so hard in so many ways.


No comments:
Post a Comment