I am so far behind on Christmas…Still need to buy my supplies for my baking
Have finished scarves for the triplets (Emma, Madison and Abby) Dana’s two girls (Brayden and Megan), Graycie and Kendra…still need to finish Amanda and
I guess I will do the boys cash (Dakota, Emmit, Jeremy, Malachi and Damian ) they didn’t want gift cards.
And then we have the babes…Travis and Hayden. I have Travis some clothes (still need to get some kind of a toy. But, I don’t have a clue what to get Haydie…he has more toys than he can play with so maybe I will get some PJ’s for him. After putting his jammies on last week he defiantly needs some larger ones. It took me and Keitha both to get him dressed…lol We didn’t have any problem getting his suit and tie on him but his pj’s were a total nightmare.
Jack and I went shopping tonight..came home 4 hours later with a pair of gloves for Jack and a package of undies for Jack…do you see where this is going…lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment