Monday, June 21, 2010

Cats

The neighborhood is being over ran by CATS!!! The house next to me (OBU property) has 15 cats. 6 Adult cats and 9 Kittens, and guess where their litter-box is....MY Front Yard :(


The last time I had Travis he couldn't even play in the yard for all the cat crap, the minute you step out side you can smell the litterbox...ugggh.

I finally got fed up and called Larry Walker, he's in charge of all the rental property, he said he had drove by the house the other night and saw all the cats. Said he would take care of the problem. That was 3 weeks ago and guess what, I still have the cat problem!!! So much for OBU taking care of their problems.

Guess now I need to call Animal Control, not sure if they will do anything about it or not. If not I may look into getting one of those animal repellents.

No comments: