My heart and prayers go out to all the families involved in the tragedy in Connecticut, yesterday. There really aren't words. I hope we all can take a moment and be grateful for what we have and send many thoughts and prayers to those who have lost a loved one..I ask all of you to join me in a moment of prayer, or silence, and remember all those lives lost. I pray for strength and endurance for the families and friends. I pray for peace and understanding for us all.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Moment of Prayer
My heart and prayers go out to all the families involved in the tragedy in Connecticut, yesterday. There really aren't words. I hope we all can take a moment and be grateful for what we have and send many thoughts and prayers to those who have lost a loved one..I ask all of you to join me in a moment of prayer, or silence, and remember all those lives lost. I pray for strength and endurance for the families and friends. I pray for peace and understanding for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment