10 things I love
1. Learning about God and His Word - such a blessing!
2. hanging out-time with my family…beyond words…
3. Browsing flea markets, thrift stores, and yard sales
4. Crochet and knitting, especially during winter.
5. my camera
6. All things chocolate!!
7. Getting lost in a good book.
8. Girl Time with my Sister
9. Music! especially New music on my Ipod
10. Rainy nights (I love to listen to the rain, and I love the fresh smell)
10 things that bug me
1. Housework
2. Being in a rush. Unfortunately I’m always in a rush!
3. Whining
4. Grocery Shopping- I’ve been known to put it off for as long as possible
5. my insecurity
6. When I can’t find something.
7. Meanness - in every form
8. Slow internet connections
9. Not having enough time in the day to get everything done I want to/need to do
10. Finding the toilet paper roll empty


No comments:
Post a Comment