2 (
2 cooked boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
1 (
1 (
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place broccoli in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the chicken.
In a small bowl, blend the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Top with Cheddar cheese.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
I usually only do half of this recipe and I use boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I also don't use this much cheese (just a thin layer to cover, like a 1/2 cup) and the chopped broccoli works best. And I use Low fat Hellman's mayo, never the original. Don't let the mayo and lemon fool you, they are key ingredients....
It's really a quick meal! Enjoy...

No comments:
Post a Comment