I really need to listen to the weather...I was going to mow today but by the time I got outside to start mowing the sky was dark, clouds were rolling in and I felt a drop of rain...then the downpour.
I would have been out earlier but everyone (but my sissy) :( called this morning.
I think she is still recovering from having the girls this weekend. When your not use to having more than one kid around at a time, then you have three it can be overwhelming. The girls just turned 9, so they don't have to have constant supervision, but they do like to bicker (a lot).
Reminded me of when the boys were young...
he's on my side...
don't touch me...
he looked at me...
he's breathing on me...
and on and on...LOL
Kris is moving into an apartment, so we have been moving all the heavy stuff in before she goes to work. She is off tomorrow so we will be spending all day moving the rest of her stuff in so she can get it set up before school starts…August 26th. She goes to work around 2pm or
OK, sun is shinning now but it will be too wet to mow now for a few days. So I guess Jack will get to mow this weekend…funny how it things work out J
Well enough of my ramblings, got to do at least one thing constructive today.
Hummmm…maybe I will wash the dishes or do some laundry….but I really need get caught up on all my TV shows…dishes and laundry can wait…later peeps.

No comments:
Post a Comment